Behavioural Finance Masterclass
A Practical Application of Behavioural Finance for your Investment & Trading Strategy
Your behavioural DNA is at the heart of investing and trading. Learn why many professionals around the world are now benefiting from greater behavioural self-awareness, while avoiding costly financial mistakes.
This interactive workshop will enable you to better understand your nature-nurture signature, in terms of biological survival programming vs. environmental influences that shape your decision-making process.
A deep-dive review of the top investor bias will also be covered, notably emotional (feeling-based) and cognitive (mental pressures). Why they happen and how to monitor them, using practical strategies.
Most importantly, all students will develop tailored approaches to mitigate the effects of behavioural biases across a variety of challenges, including live trading, investment policy and client engagement.
- Improve your bottom-line equity performance, apply more diligent risk management, behavioural bias optimisation and build a systematic trading process.
- Gain deeper understanding of Behavioral Finance and Technical Analysis principles, to design better investment solutions and help clients make better investing decisions.
- How Behavioral Finance bias affects HNW clients, including herding, overconfidence and loss aversion. All supported with practical mitigation and optimisation strategies.
- Mr. Market & the Nature-Nurture Signature
- How Trading Psychology Awareness can Improve your Performance?
- Overcoming Trading Mistakes
- Resilience & Stress Response Management
- Gaining an Edge with Market Timing
- Risk Management in Volatile Markets
8, 9, 15, 16 December 2022
(Thurs & Fri), 2pm to 6pm (SGT)
Duration : 16 hours
Delivery : Online
Trainer : Ron William, CFTe, NLP
This programme is eligible for IBF-FTS Enhanced Funding support with CFA Society Singapore.
This scheme is only eligible for company-sponsored (Financial Institutions and eligible FinTech Firms) participants who are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore and who have successfully completed the FTS programme.
Who Should Attend?
- Portfolio Managers
- Private Bankers, Wealth Managers and Relationship Managers
- Traders & Investors
- Hedge Fund managers
- Client Advisors
- Analysts – Investment Banks/Asset Managers/ Family Offices/ Hedge Funds
- Risk managers
- Cross Asset Professionals (e.g. FX, Fixed Income, Commodities and Equities)
What our participants say
“Interesting to hear non-consensus market views and how to develop scenario planning as a risk management tool.”Hedge Fund Manager
“Learnt about how to better understand my clients – behavioural patters, biases and how to better tailor investment solutions.”Relationship Manager,
“Comprehensive review of behavioural biases, particularly confirmation bias, which our team often experience. Found the bull-bear strategy useful.”FX Research Analyst,
US Investment Bank
Additional Educational Resources
Ron William talks to IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor about where the markets are and how trading strategy should change to accommodate a different market dynamic.
…….where psychological biases synergise together, compounding exponentially, thereby building asymmetric event risk…… more